Diploma in Culinary Arts
Level 4 Diploma
• Provide students with the skills required to work in a professional kitchen as a Chef or Chef de Partie
• Develop students’ advanced cooking skills in all of the major food groups
• Develop the students’ ability to integrate cooking skills in order to produce a variety of menus
• Develop the students’ ability to evaluate their cooking and take preventative and corrective action
• Provide students with the skills required to prepare menus for a variety of occasions and budgets and present those menus in a professional manner
• Develop the student’s menu planning, time management, hygiene, safety and personal appearance skills required of a professional chef
- Fielden Park Campus
- Part Time
- 18 months
- January 2020
Academic Entry requirements
Industrial experience working in hotels/ restaurants for 5 years
Must have level 2 English /Maths or GCSE equivalent
How will I be assessed?
What are the careers that this will lead to?
Work towards becoming executive chef.